Mark Vessey is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mark Vessey may occasionally change this policy by updating this page. You are advised to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24 May 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
If you have either placed an order or subscribed online we may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- Your credit card information is collected by Paypal.com. Please refer to their privacy policies on their websites for more information.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will occasionally send newsletters and promotional emails about Mark Vessey new artwork, exhibitions, art fairs, private view invites and special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and relevant using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the foot of our newsletter, and your details will be removed from our database immediately.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties or external agencies unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Mark Vessey, 3F, 11 Jew St, Brighton, BN1 1UT UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.